1. Do you accept international orders?
Yes we do!
2. What payment methods do you accept?
VisaCard, MasterCard and Apple Pay
3. How will I know if my order has been received?
After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email with your order number. Please check your spam mail if you don’t see it.
4. How soon can I expect my order?
We ship out within 1-2 business days of you placing an order. Shipping then takes 3 working days with DHL. For International orders, shipping takes 5-7 business days with DHL
1. Where are your products made?
In Nigeria, we partner with professional cosmetic scientists to make our cleanser, hydrating toner, sugar scrub and body wash. Our body butters are handmade with love in our factory in Abuja.
2. What is the shelf life for your products?
12 months after you open them
3. Are your products natural?
Our products are made from natural derivatives, botanicals and active ingredients.
4. How long will it take to see results?
Typically 8 weeks. Skincare is a journey and everyone’s skin is different but if after 8 weeks you don’t see any changes, it’s safe to say the product is not working for you.
5. What happens when my Shea body butter melts?
In higher temperatures, Shea butter can melt but that doesn’t mean it’s bad. When this happens, place Shea butter in a fridge or room temperature to resolidify.